IBTS’s custom software development is the process of designing, creating, deploying and maintaining software for a specific set of users, functions or organizations. The process, also known as the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), includes several phases that provide a method for building products that meet technical specifications and user requirements.
The SDLC is an international standard that IBTS uses to build and improve solutions. It offers a defined structure for development teams to follow in the design, creation and maintenance of high-quality software. The main aim of our approach to the software development process is to build effective products within a defined budget and timeline.
- Built to suit industry specific solutions
- Enterprise Resource Planning software development
- Process management and optimization software development
- Industry Vertical Software
- Enterprise Asset Management (InfiniteAssets).
- Localised Payroll solution for Microsoft Dynamics (InfinitePay)
- Labour Broking Management Microsoft Dynamic’s (InfiniteHR)